Google+

Monday 25 February 2008

Quak! Quak! Meaoww!

Pin It














Ok.. This is the "Cute Kitten Test". Recently all sorts of Cute Animal Pics achieved up to 100 diggs. This is totally hilarious, as there is never any more content than the silly photo. This one here is from lolcat.com [they even get a link from me ..thanx very much for the pic!]

So here's the test:

1. Put a cute cat/animal photo in this post.

2. Post the "story" on Digg, Pownce, Propeller, Reditt, Mix, Spotback, Humsurfer, Current, Twitter, Ppnow, Furl, Buddymarks, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Disinfo & Welcome [that's enough for now ..I don't want to spend hours with this bllsht]

3. Look at my stats after seven days and write an update about the results:

If and how much traffic came from what source.

Which of my accounts got terminated because of blatant advertising ["..please don't terminate my account, it's just a cute picture of a cat!!!"] ; )

Printouts of every achieved reaction ["fck off supaswag!!!" & "oh, what a cuute little cat!"]


Wish me luck!

ps: What do you think? You can leave your comments here [Yes, they are do-follow!]

0 comments: